Want to know the 5 smart, simple steps you can take today to improve your victim identification efforts? Register to find out!
Who is this webinar for?
- Social workers, case managers, nurses, probation officers and any professional who works with youth and young adults;
- Leaders at organizations looking to ensure compliance with funder mandates to screen for trafficking;
- Leaders at organizations looking to better see and understand their data for program improvement and reporting.
What will I learn from this 30-minute webinar?
- Discover why status quo efforts to identify victims of sex trafficking aren't working;
- Learn 5 smart, simple steps you can take today to dramatically improve your identification efforts;
- Learn specific indicators of trafficking to look for when screening clients;
- Learn specific questions you should ask when screening clients;
- Discover training resources and tools for ongoing support.